I had an absolutely wonderful time creating my In Full Bloom workshop! The paper was perfect for our recent trip to Hawaii so there are photos and journaling on all of the pages! That is something I would like to do for you every month because I feel like it gives you a better idea of what the paper looks like.
I will be teaching this class in a private Facebook group on April 18th at 2:00 pm CST. If you cannot join me at this time, it will be recorded so that you can watch it at any time. You will receive the directions well before that date so that you can have the cutting done before you come to class.
In order to receive the cutting guide and instructions for this workshop, you need to place a $50 order of In Full Bloom products and/or supplies:
- G1251NP: In Full Bloom Scrapbooking Workshop Kit
- Z4422: In Full Bloom Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cuts
- X7279D: In Full Bloom Picture My Life Cards
- CUSTOM12: 6 White Daisy, 2 Black, 2 Glacier, 2 Mink
- X9038: Mix-Ins Paper Pack
- Z4189: Intense Black Ink Pad
- Z6517: Lemonade Ink Pad
- Z2841: Glacier Ink Pad
- Z6523: Avocado Ink Pad
- Z3236: Black Glitter Paper
- Z3790: Black Onyx Liquid Pearls
- Z3791: White Opal Liquid Pearls
- Z4213: Silver Embellishing Thread
- Z1263: Bitty Sparkles
- Z4245: Texture Paste (this is out of stock at CTMH, but contact me directly as I have some on hand)
- Z4520: Palette Knives
- Z3224: Small Round Water Brush
- Z3515: Black Journal Pen
- Z1512: Quickie Glue Pen
Many of these are products that you most likely have on hand!
Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions you might have!