I love creating workshops for you, and I realized that I could create one kit but you can decide what you want to add to your pages! How easy is it to order one workshop and just grab just what you want! Let’s take a look at these different workshops along with my cardmaking workshop. You can click on the highlighted link to go directly to my Specialty Shop for each product.
- The Bloom in Grace Deluxe Scrapbook Workshop contains the paper, diecuts, and Picture My Life cards to create the three 2-page layouts. This type of layout is perfect for those that don’t want much fuss and want flat pages in their books.
- The Bloom in Grace Premiere Deluxe Scrapbook Workshops contain everything that is in the Deluxe kit plus you will receive Bloom in Grace wood shapes, Desert Rose Glitter Paper, White Flower Sequins, and a Gold Yellow TriBlend marker to color the sequins. This workshop is perfect for those that like adding a little technique and want to try new product!
- The Bloom in Grace Card Making Workshop contains paper, a stamp set with Thin Cuts, Liquid Pearls, Wood Hearts, and cardbases/envelopes. Cardmaking in my classes is a great way to learn technique for your cards that can easily be used on your layouts as well. I am especially fond of the Bloom in Grace workshop!
During the month of September, everyone that purchases a Bloom in Grace Workshop will be invited to my trial Rose Blossoms Kit Club so that you can see what it’s like to belong to a paper crafting place full of incredible women!
When you commit to 6 months of Rose Blossoms Kit Club, you will receive:
- Special welcome gift
- New catalogs the month before they come out
- Kits are pre-cut for club members
- Instruction in a Facebook classroom, and
- There are always lots of surprises along the way!
When you belong to the Rose Blossoms Kit Club, I bill you on the 10th of the month via Square. It is quick, easy, and secure! I send kits out no later than the 15th of the month, and then I teach approximately one week later. My clubs flow very easily, and it’s a lot of fun to watch people get to know each other!
September is a special opportunity to try it out for one month…what have you got to lose?